225 Frases em INGLÊS para serem TRADUZIDAS

Leia e TRADUZA para o PORTUGUÊS



A friend is like a treasure that no money can buy.




A friend is someone who understands your past and believes in your future.




A person that never made a mistake never did something new.




A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. (Nelson Mandela)




After a hurricane, comes a rainbow.




All that glitters is not gold. (William Shakespeare)




Always late, but worth the wait.




Anything but predictable.




Are you up to anything tonight?




As free as the ocean.




Be grateful like it’s the only thing you know how to do.




Be happy, not perfect.




Being happy never goes out of style.




Coffee is my favorite drink.




Collect moments, not things.




Cooking for others brings me happiness.




Cooking is a hobby of mine.




Creating my own sunshine.




Dancing is a form of self-expression for me.




Dancing makes me feel alive.




Dare to think for yourself. (Voltaire)




Do you believe in ghosts?




Do you enjoy cooking?




Do you enjoy dancing?




Do you enjoy going to parties?




Do you enjoy photography?




Do you enjoy reading?




Do you have any pets?




Do you have any siblings?




Do you like going to museums?




Do you like going to the beach?




Do you like going to the theater?




Do you like hiking?




Do you like sports?




Do you want to order something to eat?




Don’t allow the bad vibes ruin your day.




Don’t be afraid to be who you are.




Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.




Don’t give me compliments. Bring cash instead.




Don’t give up on your dreams, just keep sleeping.




Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.




Don’t take it to heart.




Don’t worry, be happy.




Dream, live and be grateful everyday.




Every picture tells a story.




Faith makes all things possible.




False friends are worse than open enemies.




Find your goal in life, and then be obsessed about reaching it.




Go where your heart feels alive.




Good things take time.




Good times and tan lines!




Good vibes only.




Gratitude is a state of mind.




Happiness is my partner in everything I do.




Have you ever been on a cruise?




Have you ever been on a road trip?




Have you ever been on a safari?




Have you ever been scuba diving?




Have you ever been skydiving?




Have you ever been to a concert?




Have you ever been to a music festival?




Have you ever met any celebrities?




Have you ever traveled abroad?




Have you ever tried bungee jumping?




Have you ever tried rock climbing?




Have you ever tried surfing?




Have you seen any good TV shows lately?




Helping others brings me joy.




How are you?




How is it going?




How old are you?




I am grateful for the little things in life.




I appreciate the beauty of a sunset.




I appreciate the beauty of a well-written poem.




I appreciate the beauty of art.




I appreciate the value of hard work.




I believe in the importance of self-care.




I believe in the power of dreams.




I believe in the power of kindness.




I believe in the power of love.




I believe in the power of positive thinking.




I believe that laughter is the best medicine.




I enjoy capturing moments through photography.




I enjoy challenging myself with new experiences.




I enjoy reading books in my free time.




I enjoy spending time in solitude.




I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.




I enjoy trying new cuisines.




I enjoy watching the stars at night.




I find art to be incredibly inspiring.




I find comfort in the sound of rain.




I find inspiration in the beauty of nature.




I find inspiration in the stories of courageous individuals.




I find inspiration in the words of great writers.




I find joy in helping others succeed.




I find joy in simple pleasures.




I find peace in practicing meditation.




I find solace in nature.




I find yoga to be very relaxing.




I have no time for regrets, only gratitude.




I like to take long walks in nature.




I love exploring new places.




I love going to the beach.




I love listening to lies when I know the truth.




I love the feeling of accomplishment after a workout.




I love the feeling of sand between my toes.




I love watching movies at the cinema.




I never let my friends do stupid things… alone!




I put “happiness” on my GPS and now I’m on my way to find it.




I talk to myself because I love to talk to smart people.




I tried to be normal once. It was the worst two minutes of my life.




I was born to shine… and take selfies.




I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.




I’m better because of you.




I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.




I’m not lazy, I’m just in my energy saving mode.




I’m not there yet, but I’m closer than yesterday.




I’m passionate about you.




I’m running a little late.




I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.




I’m wild about you.




If not me then who? If not now then when?




Inhale the future, exhale the past.




It doesn’t matter.




It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)




It’s not worth it!




Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.




Laughing with friends is the best therapy there is.




Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.




Learning a musical instrument is a rewarding experience.




Learning is a lifelong journey.




Learning new languages is a passion of mine.




Life is a story. I’m trying to make mine a bestseller.




Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. (Albert Einstein)




Life is not always easy, but it’s always worth it.




Life is short… smile while you still have teeth.




Life is too short to wear boring clothes.




Life is worth living because friends exist.




Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.




Live the life you’ve dreamed of.




Live, laugh, love.




Long time no see!




Make every second count.




Make it happen.




Make plans that make you smile.




Make sure you’re perfect before judging me.




Make today so amazing yesterday gets jealous.




Maybe the thing you are most scared of is exactly what you should do!




Messy hair, don’t care.




Music always puts me in a good mood.




Music has the ability to touch the soul.




Music has the power to heal.




Nature has a way of calming my mind.




Never stop believing.




Only one person can change your life: you.




People want to see you doing well, but not better than them.




Pull yourself together.




Reading a good book is my idea of a perfect evening.




Say yes to new adventures.




Silence is the best reply to a fool.




Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.




Some people come into your life as blessings, others as lessons.




Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.




Sorry to bother you.




Stay close to people who make you feel like you are really special.




Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears. (Bobby Unser)




Sunshine is the best medicine.




Take care!




Take only memories, leave only footprints.




The best is yet to come.




The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.




The most attractive accessory someone can have is confidence.




The most valuable things in life are invisible to the eye.




The power of imagination makes us infinite. (John Muir)




There you go!




There’s no one else I’d rather be with.




Those who do not travel only read one page.




Time is precious, waste it wisely.




To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. (Audrey Hepburn)




Too lazy to think of a caption.




Traveling is a great way to learn about different cultures.




True friends are always together in spirit.




True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people… together!




Wanna be the best? Learn how to handle the worst.




Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.




What do you do for a living?




What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.




What have you been up to?




What's your dream vacation destination?




What's your favorite animal?




What's your favorite book?




What's your favorite color?




What's your favorite food?




What's your favorite genre of music?




What's your favorite historical period?




What's your favorite hobby?




What's your favorite holiday destination?




What's your favorite holiday?




What's your favorite movie?




What's your favorite season?




What's your favorite sport?




What's your favorite TV show?




What's your favorite type of art?




What's your favorite type of cuisine?




What's your favorite type of dance?




What's your favorite type of film?




What's your favorite type of music?




What's your name?




Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.




Where are you from?




Where there is love, there is life. (Mahatma Gandhi)




Why fit in? You were born to be outstanding.




Writing helps me express my thoughts and emotions.




Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.




You are my everything.




You are my missing piece.




You are stronger than you think you are.




You are too good to be true.




You can quit.Or you can quit complaining.




You make life worth living.




You mean the world to me.




You must be the change you wish to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)




You rock my world.




You sold me!




You’ve got to be kidding me!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Torne-se um Leitor ou Leitora de Sucesso com LEITURA DINÂMICA

BONEY M e outras